Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More motivation to give

My father is a half-Ilocano, half-Batangueno.

I don't speak Ilocano so I felt out of place when I visited Angadanan(This is where they built my grandparent's home - they passed away already) and Alicia (my dad grew up there, in front of a school.)

When I checked the places where they give donations to they had one that was in Isabela.
I am thinking of a way to make it happen that if I do sponsor a child, I would sponsor one that was a Last Chance Kid but who is in Isabela. I am hoping that is possible. ^_^

Still thinking about doing the 600 monthly thing even with my meager pay...attracting good things in one's life might do me a lot of good. ^_^

If you want to learn more about LAST CHANCE KIDS, check it out here.

This is the form that you would need to fill out. But register to the site first. ^_^

I think I can opt for the 600/monthly one and use the bank deposit option. I would just need to download the child sponsorship form and then fax it.
Another obstacle. I don't have a fax machine...wait, my mom's office has one.
She might have a problem with this since she wants me to pay for my sister's tuition too...hmmm..challenges.

1 comment:

  1. From experience, you can send a scanned copy or just the deposit details via email. :)

    ReplyDelete