Monday, September 27, 2010

My other "Charity"

I don't really know if anyone is wondering but why would I want to donate to a site that is for tagalog pocketbook writers?

First of all, it is being ran on sheer love and meager funds.
We don't have an affiliate publishing house but we have some really promising writers.

The sad truth is having a domain name requires money. The amount of stories and data we put into the site requires a higher bandwidth or something. ( I am obviously not versed in this subject so I'll drop it.)

The only means to earn is by means of the e-books.
Since I "accidentally" promoted to EIC I began to care more.
I wondered what I could do to help ease the financial burden.
Again I want to hit my head on the wall for not saving when my pay was thrice it was than now. T_T

So while the official page is being revived, we had to go back to WordPress. 

I need to keep this one since I might do this someday. I should tell the mod to put a paypal button on the page, I think. I wonder how that is done? (*must research*)


Merly Isidro ay nagsabing:


Ask ko lang po mag donate po ako true paypal? paano po procedure? ska po kung bibilhin ko po yung mga ebooks paano din po? pls. reply ASAP….

1. Login to your paypal account
2. From your dashboard, select Send Money
3. In to field, enter “support@tagalogonlinepocketbook.com” and the amount that you wish to donate
4. Click continue and confirm

No comments:

Post a Comment