Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sucks to be Googled

Like I mentioned in my introduction, I accidentally deleted everything in my google account because I had wanted to make my Google Adsense payee name to show my first name with the spanish n. The thing is that I can't seem to make a new one or maybe it's just taking a long time for google to process the cancellation form and the submission form. So for now, my google adsense is stuck.

It might have been better had my friend's advice come sooner regarding the fact that I could have found a more lenient Western Union to cash in my check. (I haven't gotten one since I haven't reached the limit that would let me put in any payment information.) This is okay since I am still processing my government IDs. Yes, I have the paperwork but not the actual IDs. I blame my laziness and bureaucracy. I was supposed to get them during the Chuseok holiday but I was too lazy to do so. T_T Laziness - 2 Me - 0

So I wonder when I would get around to linking my xomba account as well as these new blogs to google adsense. But had they accepted my name with the spanish n before, this wouldn't have happened.

Sucks to be me right now. Still, I'll wait. Patience is a virtue. I am doing this for charity after all. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment