Sunday, September 26, 2010

Changing Payee Name for Google Adsense

My first name has a special character. I wanted to change my payee name since it had to have the spanish ñ so I could cash out in the future. I ended up deleting my account which only had $1 dollar. ^_^ I wanted to use a different gmail for my google account and I ended up deleting the old one.


The catch, my entire blog life (all 4 of them) was deleted along with it. 


I was starting out this doll dress making blog and I couldn't retrieve the instructions that I put there. But I could always put it back together. I lost my old story that had it's own site. But because of an advice from a friend I was able to get the data from my old journal site. I was really grateful because I was able to get the rant blogs that I made no other copies of. Although it's unfortunate that the pictures that I had there are lost to me, at least I would still have the words that came out of me during that time. 


I find myself getting a bit bored at time with just writing and putting things on my shoutout so I want to play for money too. I didn't realize that all that time I wasted playing games was actually making other people slightly richer every moment. 


I do hope they make cuter games but for now, this seems like a good place to start. Playing Mad Millions  can help me think of what I could possibly do if I had a lot of money. Not that I actually want to be a millionaire. But that would be cool as a fantasy, don't you think so?


Going back to Google Adsense, I needed it for my possible xomba account. But the thing is that I might have jumped the gun when I made a new one immediately after I canceled my old account. Google Adsense told me that I had an existing adsense connected to my yahoo account. Darn it. I was so pissed I actually sent a reply to a no reply e-mail. I know, stupid but I had to vent out. Now I know why people are grumbling about this whole Google Adsense thing before. 


The sad truth is if your account is based in the Philippines, your only option is to get the account cancelled then make a new one. Darn it. Anyway. I hope I get accepted soon since I plan to write more ad information to my sites. I will still keep my Journal alive but I am thinking of making this blog about money making, a blog about the dolls and another one for writing, more like a how-to. I might also have a site purely for poetry. Then I could just link it out from my blog. 


I had promised myself not to have too many blogs but if I put them all in one, I realize that people can get rather confused. 


Anyway, I hope Adsense gets back to me soon. I am trying to earn for charity after all. And it pays to do some good if only one can. 


So in case you are interested to help me out,
here are my referral links
Has Facebook paid you?
Geostring
Yuwie 

If you have any suggestions for me, feel free to comment. But don't spam please. Arigato.

No comments:

Post a Comment