Monday, September 27, 2010

World Vision PH

I learned about it while I was walking around Megamall. And since that day, I have wanted to be a sponsor. But I never got around to doing it when I was still "rich". I am really hoping I would be able to earn enough to help out.

If you are from the Philippines and you want to help out, feel free to look around their site to find out more.

They also have a Facebook account, if you are into that kind of liking stuff. ^_^ Like it and be inspired to help.

I have a friend who works in Riyadh and she is helping out a student. The child gets support and my friends gets warm fuzzies. So it's not really a self-less act. Sponsors help in feeding their minds and the children as well as the mere act of helping feeds the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment